Maximize Your Potential Through the Power of Your Subconscious Mind to Develop Self Confidence and Self Esteem
- CHAPTER ONE - Building Self-Confidence
- CHAPTER TWO - Learn To Love Yourself
- CHAPTER THREE - Love and a New Self Image
- CHAPTER FOUR - Developing a Wonderful Personality
- CHAPTER FIVE - Become a Lifter Upper
- CHAPTER SIX - There Are Certain Things You Cannot Change
- CHAPTER SEVEN - Learning to Say “Yes” and “No” In Life
- CHAPTER EIGHT - Handling Injustice
- CHAPTER NINE - The Cure for Hurt Feelings
- CHAPTER TEN - Handling Difficult People
- CHAPTER ELEVEN - Jonathan Livingston Seagull: A Spiritual Interpretation
- CHAPTER TWELVE - Religion and Woman's Bondage
- ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Maximize Your Potential Through the Power of Your Subconscious Mind To Develop Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem
Dr. Joseph Murphy’s classic book The Power of Your Subconscious Mind was first published in 1963 and became an immediate bestseller; it was acclaimed as one of the best self-help guides ever written. Following the success of this work, Dr. Murphy lectured to thousands of people around the world, and millions tuned in to his daily radio program. In his lectures, he pointed out how real people have radically improved their lives by applying specific aspects of his concepts.
Now, these lectures have been combined, edited, and updated in six books that bring Dr. Murphy’s teachings into the 21st century and provide readers with his proven tools on how to program their subconscious minds so that they can radically improve their lives. In this book, Dr. Murphy explains:
- How to use the power of your subconscious mind to overcome negativity and low self-esteem.
- You are the master of your life and the ruler of your mind, so if you’re feeling tense or depressed and worry that no one appreciates you and people look down on you, it’s your fault. .
- You alone - not others - are responsible for your reactions, thoughts, feelings, and emotions. .
- You don’t have to let anyone have power over you.
Following the guidance provided in these pages, you’ll discover how to love yourself and open your soul to freedom from domination; peace of mind; and a joyful, rewarding life.