Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki Audiobook
- Introduction - Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Chapter One - The Rich Don't Work for Money
- Chapter Two - Why Teach Financial Literacy?
- Chapter Three - Mind Your Own Business
- Chapter Four - The History of Taxes and the Power of Corporations
- Chapter Five - The Rich Invent Money
- Chapter Six - Work to Learn—Don't Work for Money
- Chapter Seven - Overcoming Obstacles
- Chapter Eight - Getting Started
- Chapter Nine - Still Want More? Here Are Some To Do's
- About The Author
It's been nearly 25 years since Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad Poor Dad first made waves in the Personal Finance arena.
It has since become the #1 Personal Finance book of all time... translated into dozens of languages and sold around the world.
Rich Dad Poor Dad is Robert's story of growing up with two dads — his real father and the father of his best friend, his rich dad — and the ways in which both men shaped his thoughts about money and investing. The book explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to be rich and explains the difference between working for money and having your money work for you.
Rich Dad Poor Dad
• Explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to become rich
• Challenges the belief that your house is an asset
• Shows parents why they can't rely on the school system to teach their kids about money
• Defines once and for all an asset and a liability
• Teaches you what to teach your kids about money for their future financial success
Lesley3 days ago
cialis generic cost buy cialis online now real cialis online cialis online bestellen belgie acquisto cialis online