- Introduction - Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Chapter One - The Rich Don't Work for Money
- Chapter Two - Why Teach Financial Literacy?
- Chapter Three - Mind Your Own Business
- Chapter Four - The History of Taxes and the Power of Corporations
- Chapter Five - The Rich Invent Money
- Chapter Six - Work to Learn—Don't Work for Money
- Chapter Seven - Overcoming Obstacles
- Chapter Eight - Getting Started
- Chapter Nine - Still Want More? Here Are Some To Do's
- About The Author
It's been nearly 25 years since Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad Poor Dad first made waves in the Personal Finance arena.
It has since become the #1 Personal Finance book of all time... translated into dozens of languages and sold around the world.
Rich Dad Poor Dad is Robert's story of growing up with two dads — his real father and the father of his best friend, his rich dad — and the ways in which both men shaped his thoughts about money and investing. The book explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to be rich and explains the difference between working for money and having your money work for you.
Rich Dad Poor Dad
• Explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to become rich
• Challenges the belief that your house is an asset
• Shows parents why they can't rely on the school system to teach their kids about money
• Defines once and for all an asset and a liability
• Teaches you what to teach your kids about money for their future financial success