How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Preface by Dorothy Carnegie
- How This Book Was Written—and Why by Dale Carnegie.
- Nine Suggestions on How to Get the Most Out of This Book.
- PART ONE - Fundamental Techniques in Handling People
- PART TWO - Six Ways to Make People Like You
- PART THREE - How to Win People to Your Way of Thinking
- PART FOUR - Be a Leader: How to Change People Without Giving Offense or Arousing Resentment
- A Shortcut to Distinction by Lowell Thomas.
You can go after the job you want...and get it! You can take the job you have...and improve it! You can take any situation you're in...and make it work for you!
Since its release in 1936, How to Win Friends and Influence People has sold more than 30 million copies. Dale Carnegie's first book is a timeless bestseller, packed with rock-solid advice that has carried thousands of now famous people up the ladder of success in their business and personal lives.
As relevant as ever before, Dale Carnegie's principles endure, and will help you achieve your maximum potential in the complex and competitive modern age.
Learn the six ways to make people like you, the twelve ways to win people to your way of thinking, and the nine ways to change people without arousing resentment.