The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams and Reaching Your Destiny
(0 User reviews) 54
1996 The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari English
The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari tells the extraordinary story of Julian Mantle, a lawyer forced to confront the spiritual crisis of his out-of-balance life, and the subsequent wisdom that he gains on a life-changing odyssey that enables him to create a life of passion, purpose and peace.
Audiobook: The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams and Reaching Your Destiny
- Chapter 1 - The Wake-Up Call
- Chapter 2 - The Mysterious Visitor
- Chapter 3 - The Miraculous Transformation of Julian Mantle
- Chapter 4 - A Magical Meeting with The Sages of Sivana
- Chapter 5 - A Spiritual Student of the Sages
- Chapter 6 - The Wisdom of Personal Change
- Chapter 7 - A Most Extraordinary Garden
- Chapter 8 - Kindling Your Inner Fire
- Chapter 9 - The Ancient Art of Self-Leadership
- Chapter 10 - The Power of Discipline
- Chapter 11 - Your Most Precious Commodity
- Chapter 12 - The Ultimate Purpose of Life
- Chapter 13 - The Timeless Secret of Lifelong Happiness
This inspiring tale provides a step-by-step approach to living with greater courage, balance, abundance, and joy. A wonderfully crafted fable, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari tells the extraordinary story of Julian Mantle, a lawyer forced to confront the spiritual crisis of his out-of-balance life. On a life-changing odyssey to an ancient culture, he discovers powerful, wise, and practical lessons that teach us to:
Develop Joyful Thoughts, Follow Our Life's Mission and Calling, Cultivate Self-Discipline and Act Courageously, Value Time as Our Most Important Commodity, Nourish Our Relationships, and Live Fully, One Day at a Time.
There are no reviews for this eBook.
There are no comments for this eBook.
You must log in to post a comment.Log in