- Chapter 1 - Espresso and Treacle
- Chapter 2 - The World's Biggest
- Chapter 3 - Echoes of Magic
- Chapter 4 - Monkey's Uncle
- Chapter 5 - I Now Pronounce You
- Chapter 6 - I To I
- Chapter 7 - Talk to the Animals
- Chapter 8 - Blob of Phlegm
- Chapter 9 - The Prince Frog
- Chapter 10 - A Fown Mood
- Chapter 11 - Pigeon Droppings
- Chapter 12 - Gone Forever
- Chapter 13 - The Hairy One is Dead
- Chapter 14 - A Hole in the Ace
- Chapter 15 - Murder Most Fowl
- Chapter 16 - A Team of Hairdressers
When Artemis Fowl’s mother contracts a life-threatening illness, his world is turned upside down. The only hope for a cure lies in the brain fluid of the silky sifaka lemur. Unfortunately, the animal is extinct due to a heartless bargain Artemis himself made as a younger boy.
Though the odds are stacked against him, Artemis is not willing to give up. With the help of his fairy friends, the young genius travels back in time to save the lemur and bring it back to the present. But to do so, Artemis will have to defeat a maniacal poacher, who has set his sights on new prey: Holly Short.
The rules of time travel are far from simple, but to save his mother, Artemis will have to break them all…and outsmart his most cunning adversary yet: Artemis Fowl, age ten.